The following information was sent to members via email on May 13. If you did not receive the email, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can be added to distribution of future updates.
While fitness centers are not included in Virginia’s business re-openings expected for May 15, there is good news to share: fitness centers will be allowed to offer outdoor classes!
We are currently developing an outdoor group exercise program for our members to enjoy. Please watch for an email later this week with descriptions of classes and additional details. We hope you’ll continue to enjoy our online classes (the schedule is posted under News/Calendar on the website).
Outdoor classes will be held with the following measures in place to protect the safety of our members and staff:
· Members must register through their member account to participate.
· A maximum of 9 participants may sign up for each class.
· Physical distancing guidelines will be identified.
Important: please create your member account through the CSF website if you have not already done so. This will allow you to sign up for outdoor classes as well as be prepared for our eventual reopening.
To create your account:
· Click on the “Member Account Login” button. The button is on the top right of the home page if you are on a desktop computer and at the bottom of the homepage if you are on a mobile phone.
· On the login screen, click on “Do not have a login?” This link is below the Yahoo login option.
· Enter your scan tag code and date of birth.
· Click “Continue.”
· Enter a username and password as prompted.
· Enter an email address if prompted.
· Click “Continue” to complete setting up your login.
· You’ll then be able to begin accessing your account information.
We are available to answer questions and provide assistance with this procedure; please email email@example.com or call the PWC Membership Desk at 540-445-5398 and a staff member will follow up with you.
We’ll soon share instructions for registering for outdoor classes.