Tae kwon do
Are you looking to gain strength, confidence, coordination, and flexibility? Look no further – tae kwon do is your answer! We teach traditional tae kwon do as well as one-step sparring and combination self-defense techniques. Tae kwon do is an activity that engages all ages; in fact, our excellent students range in age from 5 to 72.
Tae kwon do programs offered at CSF:
- Poomse – TKD forms (stances, blocks, strikes and kicks)
- Taekwondo Olympic sparring WTF (World Taekwondo Federation)
- Our Champions program is a registered member of USA Taekwondo
Enjoy achievement and competition with the CSF tae kwon do community:
- Our black belts earn Kukkimon certificates
- Our students have participated in local, state, and national tournaments
Our instructors are qualified black belts:
Master David Ames: 4th Dan Black Belt Master
Ben Walton: 3rd Dan Black Belt
David Elias: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Zach Shultz: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Interested? Give us a call at 540-825-0000!