Personal & Small Group Training
Personal Training Services
Maximize your health and physical potential with customized attention from a certified personal trainer. Culpeper Sport & Fitness trainers offer individual programming that is tailored to you as well as small group sessions. Our trainers will recognize your current fitness level, consider your health concerns, and work with you toward your specific goals. It’s fun and the best way to get results.
- Personal training is available to Culpeper Sport & Fitness members.
- Please provide 24 hour notice of cancellation to avoid being charged for the session.
- Packages expire 120 days from date of purchase.
- Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Small Group Training
These are high intensity, high energy and high calorie burn sessions that deliver results regardless of your fitness level! These workouts are designed for small groups and are led by a personal trainer. The maximum number of participants per class is ten.
Small group training classes include Next Level Bootcamp, Total Core, Level Up, and Move It sessions.
Move It is a half hour session that challenges all your energy systems while developing total body strength. The sequence of exercises, movement patterns, and training tools will provide you with a high intensity interval experience that uses the whole body and all major muscle groups. You can share the group training experience whatever your level by training to your own ability.
What will Move It do for you?
- Improve muscular endurance
- Improve aerobic threshold and cardio fitness
- Provide a post-exercise EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption) burn, which means you burn calories during and after your workout
The monthly fee to participate in unlimited small group training classes at Culpeper Sport & Fitness (CSF) is $95 for members and $120 non-members. The monthly fee to participate in unlimited Move It classes is $50 for members and $75 for non-members. This is pro-rated per your registration date.
For more information or to register, please call 540-825-0000.
5 Reasons to Exercise
When you think about exercise, you probably think about weight loss and using exercise to get rid of some flab. But losing weight shouldn’t be the only reason you lace up those tennis shoes. Exercising regularly benefits your whole body – physically and emotionally. Here are 5 reasons you should enjoy regular exerciser, no matter what your weight.
- To reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- To help control weight.
- To help build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- To reduce feelings of depression and anxiety and promote psychological well-being.
- To benefit your whole body!