To protect the health and safety of our members, we are currently following protocols based on Centers for Disease Control recommendations, state guidelines, and the recommendations of our community of health and fitness professionals.
- Temperature check and COVID-19 symptoms review at center entry
- Social distancing enforcement (10 feet while exercising, 6 feet while not exercising)
- Staff wearing masks
- Masks available for members upon request
- Sanitization products available to members for equipment cleaning before and after use
- Full center sanitization twice daily (at noon and after hours) plus extra evening shift 3 times/week
- Ongoing sanitization efforts by staff during operational hours
- GPX exercise room cleaned after each class
- Hand sanitizer available
- Limiting center and class capacity
- Contactless payment availability
- Plexiglass shields at interaction points such as front desk
- Locker room and shower availability limited
- Towel service is not available currently; please bring your own towel.
Please do not hesitate to share any questions you may have about these measures.