5 REASONS TO PLAY TENNIS
1. Competitive tennis burns more calories than aerobics or cycling, according to studies in caloric expenditures.
2. It enhances your immune system through its conditioning effects, which promote overall health, fitness and resistance to disease.
3. Increase of flexibility due to the constant stretching and maneuvering to return the ball to your opponent.
4. It helps to learn to compete one-on-one because the ability to do battle on court trains you in the ups and downs of a competitive world.
5. You learn to solve problems since tennis is a sport based on angles, geometry and physics.
Tennis & Pickleball
Our newly resurfaced clay courts and brand new ceiling fans offer a premium year- round tennis experience. Culpeper Sport & Fitness has World Team Tennis and multiple USTA sanctioned leagues at a variety of levels for fun, competitive tennis. We also offer CARDIO Tennis, clinics, lessons and tournaments for any level player, even racquet stringing. We’ve got your tennis needs covered!!!
Weekends – $16
Weekdays until 5pm – $24
Weeknights – $34
Meet a Partner
Meet a is a service for arranging matches between juniors or adults of similar abilities. We can afford all players with an opportunity to play against a wide variety of new and different players.
Any player interested in finding a partner or someone to play with should contact the tennis pro staff at 540-825-0000
To register your name in the Meet a Adult Partner Program, simply complete the form below. There is no charge for this program. Please return this form to Preston or the tennis staff
Meet a partner registration form.
Contract Time & League Rates
Please call us at (540) 825-0000 for details and pricing.