5 REASONS TO PLAY TENNIS
1. Competitive tennis burns more calories than aerobics or cycling, according to studies in caloric expenditures.
2. It enhances your immune system through its conditioning effects, which promote overall health, fitness and resistance to disease.
3. Increase of flexibility due to the constant stretching and maneuvering to return the ball to your opponent.
4. It helps to learn to compete one-on-one because the ability to do battle on court trains you in the ups and downs of a competitive world.
5. You learn to solve problems since tennis is a sport based on angles, geometry and physics.
10 & Under
Culpeper Sport & Fitness is bringing tennis to your school. We have done a number of tennis classes for Emerald Hill’s gym classes. When its all said and done, we will have given tennis classes to over 650 students.
If want tennis to be a part of your child’s life, please contact us today about our Quick Start program, tennis camps, and private lessons.