5 REASONS TO PLAY TENNIS
- Competitive tennis burns more calories than aerobics or cycling, according to studies in caloric expenditures.
- It enhances your immune system through its conditioning effects, which promote overall health, fitness and resistance to disease.
- Increase of flexibility due to the constant stretching and maneuvering to return the ball to your opponent.
- It helps to learn to compete one-on-one because the ability to do battle on court trains you in the ups and downs of a competitive world.
- You learn to solve problems since tennis is a sport based on angles, geometry and physics.
10 & Under
Culpeper Sport & Fitness is bringing tennis to your school. We have done a number of tennis classes for Emerald Hill’s gym classes. When its all said and done, we will have given tennis classes to over 650 students.
If want tennis to be a part of your child’s life, please contact us today about our Quick Start program, tennis camps, and private lessons.